- If you are travelling, getting the blood pumping will help you fend off jet lag and will increase productivity for the remainder of the day.
- When you exercise in the morning you are more likely to eat (and drink) in a way that is in line with your body goals.
- Exercise is a great mood enhancer; whether you are traveling for business or pleasure you will enjoy the experience more having trained in the morning.
- Finally, if you put in the work at home to get in shape, it is not hard to maintain it with just 30 minutes of exercise daily.
In this circuit there are 9 movement back to back with work for 45 seconds, followed by 15 second rest. Do the 9 exercises then rest for 1 minute, repeat for 3 laps of the circuit. In the 9 exercises there is 1 lower body moment, followed by an upper body movement then a cardio exercise x 3.
- Body weight air squats
- Push-ups (Knees or toes)
- Curtsy lunge (lunge one leg behind the other)
- Alternate forward Lunges
- Chair dips
- Power jack (Star jump into a squat)
- Side lunge
- Walkout (Squat down, walk hands out to a plank, walk hands back, stand up from squat)
- Speed skater (lateral bounding)
I’ll be training from here, there and everywhere. Let me know how you go with it, too. xHermione.
Shot on location at Flow Athletic, Paddington.